ASHRAE Call for Abstracts – Energy Research & Development conference, Kuwait 2023
January 30, 2023 By Anthony Capkun
January 30, 2023 – ASHRAE is accepting abstracts for the 8th International Conference on Energy Research & Development, being held in Kuwait, November 28-30, 2023.
“This conference is a great opportunity for networking, where one gets to share ideas, exchange valuable feedback, and connect with likeminded people or with those of similar topics of interest,” said Walid Chakroun, conference chair. “Attending this conference plays a vital role in professional as well as personal development.”
Organized by ASHRAE and Kuwait University, the conference will bring together energy planners, researchers and users to “optimize the utilization of basic energy resources in the major energy-consuming sectors in the arid regions of the Arabian Peninsula”.
The steering committee seeks papers on the following topics:
• Energy conversion and management; conservation; policy and planning; environmental issues; sustainable development
• Fuels and alternatives
• Combined and co-generation energy systems
• Air-conditioning and refrigeration systems
• Renewable energy technologies; energy storage; emerging energy technology
• Thermodynamics, heat transfer and fluid dynamics
• Thermodynamic optimization and exergy analysis
• Plant and facilities mechanical integrity
• Material design and analysis
Abstracts should consist of 300 words (max). If accepted, final conference papers (8-page max) are due June 12, 2023. Abstracts can be SUBMITTED HERE.
The deadline to submit is March 1, 2023.
Print this page