ASHRAE offering 12 professional online courses this fall
ASHRAE is offering 12 online professional development courses this fall through the ASHRAE Learning Institute (ALI), including two new courses related to Standard 90.1. The online courses allow attendees to log in to learn from anywhere with an Internet connection. The organization says course participants earn three professional development hours, .3 continuing education units or three American Institute of Architects learning units for each seminar completed. Courses are instructor-led, drawing upon professional knowledge of leading practitioners.
The courses include:
· “Understanding Standard 189.1 for High-Performance Green Buildings,” Sept. 22
· “Determining Energy Savings from Energy-Efficient Projects: Applying IPMVP and Guideline 14 to performance Contracting and LEED,” Sept. 27
· “Energy Management in New and Existing Buildings,” Sept. 29
· “The Basics of Panel Heating and Cooling,” Oct. 13
· “Complying with Standard 90.1-2010: HVAC/Mechanical,” Oct. 18 and 25
· “Complying with Standard 90.1-2010: Envelope/Lighting,” Oct. 20
The cost of each course is $224 U.S. ($164 U.S. for ASHRAE members). To register, visit www.ashrae.org/onlinecourses.
August 2, 2010 By John Gilson
Print this page