ASHRAE seeks abstracts for 2022 Annual Conference in Toronto
August 23, 2021 By Anthony Capkun
August 23, 2021 – Abstracts are now being accepted for the 2022 ASHRAE Annual Conference, being held in Toronto at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel in June.
The conference aims to address the changes to buildings created by the pandemic, and will present papers and programs that are pertinent to the future of the built environment.
The conference’s technical program consists of eight tracks:
• Buildings in the aftermath of Covid-19
• Connected buildings, connected communities
• IAQ, energy use, comfort and health of sustainable buildings
• Cold climate building system design, operation and resilience
• Professional development
• HVAC&R systems and equipment
• Fundamentals and applications
• Research Summit
Abstracts of 400 words (or less) are due September 20, 2021. If accepted, final conference papers (8-page maximum) are due December 1, 2021.
For more information on the Call for Abstracts and the 2022 ASHRAE Annual Conference, visit the 2022 conference homepage.
Print this page