EM CAREERS – Director, Energy Management – W|P|Osborne – #692-W
July 18, 2012 - W|P|Osborne Executive Search is an Canadian search firm focused on recruiting senior level management and executive teams within the development, property/asset management, construction and real estate investment arenas. It is currently seeking to hire a:
Director, Energy Management
By Alyssa Dalton
for an asset management company with a portfolio across Canada. Based in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Ont., the individual will be responsible for administering various energy management initiatives, programs and projects for the portfolio.
This position was posted July 17, 2012.
The Energy Manager will also be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Working with the Property Operations Managers and Asset Management team to prepare annual energy and project budgets
• Managing all projects including developing project scopes, tendering, and monitoring project budgets/schedules to ensure on-time on-budget delivery
• Provide energy management business plans
• Supervise the execution of the corporate energy strategy program
• Coordinating energy audits
• Developing and implementing energy management strategies
• Monitoring quality of work to ensure compliance with scope and building/safety codes
• Sourcing, negotiating, hiring and supervising all engineers, architects, and contractors.
The ideal candidate will have project management experience with a strong foundation in energy sustainability. Familiarity with general construction principles, architecture drawings, and engineering systems are also required.
INTERESTED? Qualified candidates can submit their resume to email@example.com referencing “Director, Energy Management #692 – W” in the subject line.
Please mention you saw this posting at Energy Manager!