AESP Summer Conference: EEvolution
August 27 - August 29, 2019
The Association of Energy Services Professionals’ (AESP’s) summer conference at Toronto’s Sheraton Centre is an opportunity to discover energy efficiency (EE) opportunities amid the many changes happening in demand-side energy management today. Policies, electrification and distributed energy resources (DERs) are all changing the status quo, while big data and other technologies offer new ways to find savings.
EE professionals from across Canada and the U.S. will engage in thought-provoking sessions and leave with insights to chart the course for their programs’ future. Topics will include the following and more:
- Differences between Canadian and U.S. energy consumption.
- Gas and electric utility collaborations.
- Municipalities’ approaches to EE.
- Bringing new technologies to market.
- Quantifying opportunities from electrification.
- Thermal energy storage as a demand response asset.
- Modifying food code refrigeration guidelines to save energy.
- Time-of-use program.
So come, meet, learn and ‘EEvolve’ with fellow EE professionals. Register today.
Visit event's website
Print this page