ASHRAE 2021 Building Performance Analysis Conference
September 22 - September 24, 2021
1405 Curtis Street, Denver, CO 80202, United States
ASHRAE has put out the Call for Presentations for the 2021 Building Performance Analysis Conference, scheduled for September 22-24 in Denver, Colo.
The theme for the conference is “Design and Operation for Resilient and Healthy Buildings”.
Building performance analysis professionals and practitioners are invited to submit proposals for individual presentations between 20-30 minutes in length, or 90-minute panel or seminar sessions.
Proposals can cover a range of topics, such as:
• Modelling advances
• Cost-effective & efficient modelling for design support & facilitation
• Modelling for greenhouse gas targets
• Modelling for embodied energy
• Modelling existing buildings
• Occupant behaviour & comfort
• Occupant health & well-being
• Passive survivability & resiliency
• Innovations in passive and hybrid heating and cooling
• Modelling for the future
• Urban-scale modelling
• Measurement and verification
• Intelligent building operations
• Lighting and daylighting
• CFD applications for architectural decision-making
Conference organizers request the following submission types:
• Individual presentations on projects, research or career/business development topics.
• Panel with 3-4 industry experts on a current topic of interest, or team case study.
• Seminar session with a chair and 1-4 speakers on one of the topic areas.
Proposals will be accepted from February 8 through March 19, 2021. If accepted, presentations will be due August 6, 2021.
Visit event's website
Print this page