Ontario Geothermal Association Conference 2017
From Tuesday 21 February 2017
To Wednesday 22 February 2017
Location: Mississauga, Ont.
The 7th annual OGA Conference will welcome leaders in the geothermal industry from across North America from February 21-22, 2917.
Program highlights include:
• Ontario’s Climate Change Action Plan: One Year Later
• The Enbridge proposition: can a natural gas utility change the rules for geothermal
• Infrastructure Ontario’s energy strategy and the potential for geothermal
• American and European Perspectives on the Ontario Marketplace
• The link to energy efficiency and the role of IESO
• The latest research from the Toronto Atmospheric Fund studies
• Private sector low carbon initiatives: Ellis Don leads the way
The conference is hosted at the Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale.
For more information, click HERE.
The limitations of Energy Star and other energy programsNovember 15, 2017 - With the future of both Energy…
Danfoss names Richard Hatcher head of sales for its heating businessNovember 6, 2017 — Richard Hatcher has been appointed head…
The Buildings Show 2017
November 29-1, 2017
ASHRAE Winter Conference & AHR Expo 2018
January 20-24, 2018
2018 Energy Efficiency Finance Forum
May 20-22, 2018
ASHRAE Annual Conference 2018
June 23-27, 2018
2018 IES Annual Conference
August 9-11, 2018
ACEEE Summer Study on Energy Efficiency in Buildings 2018
August 12-17, 2018