Ontario Geothermal Association Conference 2017
From Tuesday 21 February 2017
To Wednesday 22 February 2017
Location: Mississauga, Ont.
The 7th annual OGA Conference will welcome leaders in the geothermal industry from across North America from February 21-22, 2917.
Program highlights include:
• Ontario’s Climate Change Action Plan: One Year Later
• The Enbridge proposition: can a natural gas utility change the rules for geothermal
• Infrastructure Ontario’s energy strategy and the potential for geothermal
• American and European Perspectives on the Ontario Marketplace
• The link to energy efficiency and the role of IESO
• The latest research from the Toronto Atmospheric Fund studies
• Private sector low carbon initiatives: Ellis Don leads the way
The conference is hosted at the Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale.
For more information, click HERE.
Exair digital flowmeters for monitoring compressed air useJune 12, 2017 - Exair’s new digital flowmeters with wireless…
Updated NIER strives for “more stable electricity costs” for Northern OntarioJune 20, 2017 - Ontario says it is reducing electricity…
Why hire an energy manager? saveONenergy explainsJune 20, 2017 - Energy managers are trained to find…
Airside efficiency platform found in NRC Saskatoon retrofitJune 14, 2017 - Aircuity—a maker of smart automated airside…
AESP Summer Conference 2017
August 29-31, 2017
Behaviour Energy and Climate Change 2017
October 15-18, 2017