Passive House Canada’s Tower Retrofit Symposium – online
September 22 - September 23, 2021
In collaboration with the Tower Renewal Partnership, Passive House Canada is presenting its first ever Tower Retrofit Symposium, online, September 22-23, 2022.
Organizers say the event was “Borne from the idea that best practices from deep energy retrofits—including EnerPHit projects—should be showcased and shared”.
Event organizers also seek speakers on subjects spanning “the spectrum of knowledge on deep energy retrofits and EnerPHit projects”.
Example topics/areas may include:
• 2050 carbon plans (lock-in)/standards
• Building code
• Case studies
• Indoor air quality (IAQ) – Covid-19
• Resident-in-place retrofit
• Step-by-step retrofit – health & safety
• Technical sessions – mechanical systems
• Triggers for retrofits/capital planning
Interested in speaking? You have until 5 pm (PT) July 5 to submit a proposal.
At time of writing, Registration had not yet opened. Direct enquiries to email@example.com.
Visit event's website
Print this page