Realcomm-IBcon 2021 (hybrid)
November 02 - November 03, 2021
6902 E Greenway Pkwy, Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Realcomm-IBcon jointly aim to present a leading commercial and corporate real estate conference focused on technology, automation and innovation, November 2-3, 2021, in Scottsdale, Az.
According to organizers, the annual event brings together thousands of “creative and forward-thinking professionals who share thought leadership on cutting-edge topics and trends”.
IBcon, meantime, is touted as having grown to become the world’s “most comprehensive and leading-edge discussion on the next generation of smart, connected, high-performance, green, sustainable, intelligent buildings”.
Some of the topics being covered include:
• Historic hotel from the future: delivering PoE
• IoT at the edge: transforming the smart building conversation
• Digital twins: the “ultimate tool” for optimizing building performance?
• Driving technology and innovation in multi-family development
• Next-generation building operating system: picking the right solution set
• Today’s in-building wired and wireless landscape: developing a comprehensive strategy
Organizers point out the event is not about the “traditional one building, one system, one vendor” smart building of yesterday, but rather the “open architected, interoperable, integrated, IP, IT-centric smart buildings of tomorrow”.
“As always, we plan to present the most comprehensive, sophisticated, and well-organized program, taking full advantage of true domain experts from around the world,” say organizers. “Some will be in the room, while others will join in virtually from all corners of the globe.”
To that end, Realcomm-IBcon will include a virtual component.
Visit event's website
Print this page