Retrofit Canada Conference
May 12 - May 13, 2021
Vancouver, British Columbia
Organizers of the inaugural Retrofit Canada Conference have decided to push the event to May 12-13, 2021, due to restrictions on both allowable event numbers and international travel caused by Covid.
The conference will focus on the opportunities for innovation to achieve greater sustainability and energy efficiency through retrofitting Canada’s infrastructure and buildings.
Some of the topics to be discussed include:
• Recent laws and regulations implemented in Canada and North America to support retrofit and CO2 reduction.
• Retrofit plans and growing opportunities in Canada and the U.S.
• Existing projects and future opportunities in sustainability and retrofitting.
• Financing large-scale retrofitting projects and green start-ups.
• The role of innovation and artificial intelligence in reducing energy consumption.
• Latest technologies available in achieving energy and water efficiency savings.
• Benchmark with other international markets.
Visit event's website
Print this page