National Energy Code of Canada for Buildings 2011 online presentations
February 6, 2012 - The Canadian Commission on Building and Fire Codes is pleased to introduce FREE online presentations on the 2011 National Energy Code of Canada for Buildings (NECB). These complimentary online presentations provide detailed overviews of major technical changes in the 2011 NECB and vary from 5 to 50 minutes in duration.
February 6, 2012 By Alyssa Dalton
To get started, just click on one of the topics below. No registration is required.
• Building Envelope (NECB Part 3)
• Lighting (NECB Part 4)
• Heating, Ventilating and Air-conditioning Systems (NECB Part 5)
• Service Water Heating (NECB Part 6)
• Electrical Power Systems and Motors (NECB Part 7)
• Building Energy Performance Compliance Path (NECB Part 8)
CLICK HERE for more information.
Print this page