Mechanical & Plumbing
Revolution HVLS fans
High-Volume/Low-Speed fans meet the tough challenges of large building environments. Revolution HVLS fans circulate huge quantities of air at just the right speed to produce uniform, non-disruptive airflow.
These fans cost pennies an hour to operate and deliver energy cost savings of up to 30 per cent.
Offering better circulation and ventilation, it continuously circulates air within a facility, helping keep floors and products drier where needed Optimized airflow creates a stronger, more uniform air velocity, with no dead air “holes” under the centre of the fan.
Unique Propell-Aire™ blade design
- Made of strong, durable, lightweight aluminum
- Varies in width along entire length of blade
- Ideal contour and twist for maximum air movement
- Complex jig-formed shape is not possible with extruded blades
Upward blade tilt
- Extends reach of air movement up to 85 feet from the center of the fan in all directions
- Directs air outward from fan’s center in a conical shape
Resilient blade/hub connection
- Vibration-absorbing material reduces stress to the hub by 50 to 75%
- Rotationally balanced blade/hub
- Used for over 40 years in the most demanding applications worldwide
- Designed for over 10 times the force and stress the Revolution Fan generates
Robust mounting system
- Stabilizing cables, beam clamp and motor housing
- Extruded, precision-milled aluminum hub
- Three-way motor-to-hub safety connection
October 9, 2009 By Energy Management
Print this page