Who are the Energy Star Market Transformation Award winners this year?
November 18, 2013 - Joe Oliver of Canada’s Ministry of Natural Resources announced the recipients of the 2013 Energy Star Market Transformation Awards for advancing energy efficiency, and they are:
November 18, 2013 By Anthony Capkun
• New Homes Builder of the Year: Tartan Homes
• New Homes Promotional Campaign of the Year: Eastforest Homes Ltd.
• Manufacturer of the Year: BSH Home Appliances Ltd.
• Manufacturer of the Year (Fenestration Products): All Weather Windows Ltd.
• Retailer of the Year: Sears Canada Inc.
• Utility of the Year (Provincial): Hydro-Quebec
• Utility of the Year (Regional): FortisBC
• Advocate of the Year: Efficiency Nova Scotia Corp.
• Promotional Campaign of the Year: Hydro-Quebec
• Sustained Excellence: Whirlpool Canada LP
Energy Star originated in the States and has been administered in Canada since 2001 by Natural Resources Canada in collaboration with the US Environmental Protection Agency.
Print this page