Who are the Energy Star Market Transformation Award winners this year?
November 18, 2013 - Joe Oliver of Canada’s Ministry of Natural Resources announced the recipients of the 2013 Energy Star Market Transformation Awards for advancing energy efficiency, and they are:
By Anthony Capkun
• New Homes Builder of the Year: Tartan Homes
• New Homes Promotional Campaign of the Year: Eastforest Homes Ltd.
• Manufacturer of the Year: BSH Home Appliances Ltd.
• Manufacturer of the Year (Fenestration Products): All Weather Windows Ltd.
• Retailer of the Year: Sears Canada Inc.
• Utility of the Year (Provincial): Hydro-Quebec
• Utility of the Year (Regional): FortisBC
• Advocate of the Year: Efficiency Nova Scotia Corp.
• Promotional Campaign of the Year: Hydro-Quebec
• Sustained Excellence: Whirlpool Canada LP
Energy Star originated in the States and has been administered in Canada since 2001 by Natural Resources Canada in collaboration with the US Environmental Protection Agency.