October 19, 2021 – The Ontario Chapter of Association of Energy Services Professionals is dedicated “to promoting programs for the energy efficiency profession in Ontario”, and it’s on the hunt for board members to fill three (3) vacancies starting January 2022.
“This is a great opportunity to build your network, raise your profile in the energy sector in North America, and further strengthen the reputation of our premier chapter,” says AESP-Ontario.
The chapter is governed by a board of seven elected officials. Terms are for two (2) years and require a time commitment of about five (5) hours each month.
The ideal board member is an individual engaged in the energy services profession in the Ontario market; they must be an active member of AESP, and able to dedicate the time required.
• Attending and participating in bi-monthly chapter leadership meetings.
• Inspire and co-coordinate local chapter events offering networking, educational opportunities and fun for members.
• Contribute to local chapter strategic plan, events and communications.
• Conduct, manage, and control the affairs and business of the chapter.
• Propose by-laws amendments to the association for its approval.
• Represent the chapter and membership at AESP conferences.
Following the nomination period, all nominees will receive an email outlining the election process and a list of current members campaigning.
INTERESTED? Nominations close Friday October 29, 2021 (4 pm ET). CLICK HERE to apply.
Print this page