Energy Manager of the Year Awards – Canada
For well over a decade, Energy Manager Canada has been laser-focused on one thing: proactive energy management. Energy managers, or those responsible for proactive energy management in their organization, are the unsung heroes of combating rising energy costs and resource depletion.
Increasingly, they are also being called upon to manage and reduce emissions.
It’s time that they—and the important work they do—get the national attention they deserve through Energy Manager Canada’s inaugural Energy Manager of the Year awards.
ONLY CANADIAN INDIVIDUALS OR TEAMS can be nominated (or nominate themselves) for specific, measurable initiatives executed between 01 January 2022 to 01 June 2023. This work can be ongoing, but must have produced measurable results within this time frame.
NOMINATIONS can involve work in any sector e.g. industrial, commercial, institutional, residential, municipal, etc.
NOMINATORS must explain how proactive energy management measures undertaken by the nominee are delivering beneficial, measurable results to the organization.
NOMINEES could include:
- An organization’s Energy Manager or Energy Management team.
- Individual or team responsible for proactive energy management in an organization, who may be called something other than the above (e.g. Sustainability Manager/Team).
- Third-party energy management consultant to organizations (could include utility advisors).
NOMINATIONS are completed online at energy-manager.ca. Nomination are now closed.
A committee of judges will review the submissions, and select award recipients based on the submitted nomination.
- Honourable Mention(s)
- Energy Manager of the Year (individual or team)
- Will receive a certificate from Energy Manager Canada noting their achievement.
- Will be publicly announced on or about September 19, 2023, during a special Zoom presentation hosted by Energy Manager Canada. During the same presentation, we will conduct an industry panel discussion with the honorees.
- Will be interviewed and profiled by Energy Manager Canada. Their story will be published by Energy Manager Canada, and broadcast through our newsletter and social channels.
Help us celebrate: Sponsorships available!
Contact Leslie firstname.lastname@example.org