EM CAREERS – SNC-Lavalin O&M Energy Manager – C11-14983
April 6, 2011
SNC-Lavalin O&M Inc. is a Canadian company that specializes in outsourced operations and maintenance solutions. As a division of SNC-Lavalin Group Inc., one of the largest engineering and construction firms in Canada, it is searching to fill an:
Energy Manager - Full-time, St. Albert, Alta.
April 6, 2011 By Alyssa Dalton
• Ensure a continual pro-active approach with respect to the design and implementation of modern energy programs are in place.
• Develop policies, procedures and best practices relevant to diversified work environment.
• The implementation of the EMP involves the following specific responsibilities: Utility information management, analysis, budgeting and report generation as well as performance tracking of energy reduction measures.
• Coordinate training for staff on relevant energy topics.
• Assist Portfolio Energy Managers in the definition phase of energy projects.
• Review Investigation Analysis Report (IAR) for presentation to the client and its approval.
• Acts as a resource to management and field staff in regards to energy management.
• Will be lead in the establishment and implementation of a national energy shared savings program.
• Ensure the KPI and transaction data is complete and maintained.
• Minimum five (5) years experience in energy management, preferably in the identification and implementation of energy conservation measures in commercial buildings.
• University or College degree in engineering discipline or equivalent education and experience; Professional Engineer designation an asset.
• In-depth knowledge of building mechanical and electrical systems.
• Project Management experience in energy projects an asset.
• Working knowledge of Building Automation systems.
• Sound knowledge of economic analysis tools (Life-cycle cost analysis, ROI, NPV, payback).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – bilingualism (English and French) is a definite asset
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Professional and approachable
• Proficiency in report writing and in using MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access).
Interested? CLICK HERE or fax to 416-207-3229 to submit your resume to job reference # C11-14983.
Please mention you saw this posting at EnergyManagementCanada.com!
Print this page