LEDucation Tradeshow and Conference 2024Print this page
March 19 - March 20, 2024
1335 6th Avenue, New York NY 10019
The next edition of the LEDucation tradeshow and conference is set for March 19-20, 2024, at the New York Hilton Midtown. Virtual sessions, however, will be offered the week prior: March 14 and 15.
Organizers say the 2023 event attracted more than 8000 attendees from all corners of the lighting industry.
Meantime, the 2024 event is accepting proposals for the Educational Program on the following topics:
• Sustainability and material transparency
• Codes and compliance issues
• Lighting for health and well-being
• Lighting design tools, communication, metrics, and methodologies
• The business of lighting in different market sectors
• Emerging LED, OLED, and controls technologies
The deadline to submit your education program proposal is September 1, 2023.
Organized by the Designers Lighting Forum of New York, LEDucation is a marketplace for solid-state lighting innovations and provider of education through a range of accredited seminars. LEDucation is a non-profit event; its proceeds help support a variety of grants, scholarships, and lighting programs.
Visit event's website
Print this page