CertainTeed cross-Canada tradeshow
CertainTeed Corporation is providing Canadian building professionals with an in-depth look at its products and manufacturing facilities through its cross-country "Be Certain" brand awareness initiative.
From now until September, the company will open its doors to local building professionals in Montreal, Oakville, Calgary, Winnipeg, and Vancouver for a series of events to make customers more aware of the complete CertainTeed product offering in Canada. In addition to plant tours and access to product experts, Lucas Hamilton—an authority on building science and green building practices—will conduct a seminar on reducing the threat of mould and moisture damage in buildings.
“Building professionals can 'Be Certain' that our products offer industry-leading performance, style, energy efficiency and sustainability,” said Eric Nilsson, vice president of corporate marketing for CertainTeed. “Through this initiative, we are bringing product and industry knowledge to local building professionals that will help them exceed the needs of their customers and drive future success.”
The roster of CertainTeed products that will be showcased at Be Certain events include:
• fibreglass insulation, which the company says offers exceptional thermal performance and a high-recycled content
• solar reflective, slate composite and asphalt roofing shingles
• vinyl, polymer shake and fiber cement siding
• mould, moisture, fire and impact resistant gypsum board products
• ceiling panels and systems
• exterior PVC trim
• weather-resistant exterior sheathing with patented glass mat technology
• coordinating deck, railing and fence products available in vinyl and composite materials
• foundation products that protect against water intrusion and increase energy efficiency
For more information, go to certainteed.com.