ASHRAE 2022 Annual Conference
June 25 - June 29, 2022
123 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON M5H 2M9
The 2022 ASHRAE Annual Conference will be held in Toronto, June 25-29, at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel.
The conference’s technical program consists of eight tracks:
• Buildings in the aftermath of Covid-19
• Connected buildings, connected communities
• IAQ, energy use, comfort and health of sustainable buildings
• Cold climate building system design, operation and resilience
• Professional development
• HVAC&R systems and equipment
• Fundamentals and applications
• Research Summit
The conference aims to address the changes to buildings created by the pandemic, and will present papers and programs that are pertinent to the future of the built environment.
Visit event's website
Print this page