BOMA 2023 International Conference & ExpoPrint this page
June 24 - June 27, 2023
301 W 13th St Suite 100, Kansas City MO 64105
Organizers of the BOMA 2023 International Conference & Expo say the event will address “all the current and upcoming trends affecting commercial real estate, including high-performance buildings, return to work, public safety, sustainability, diversity, equity and inclusion, supply chain and staffing shortages, talent development and resilient design”.
BOMA 2023 is being held June 24-27 at the Kansas City Convention Center.
This year’s Education Tracks include:
• Creating Asset Value: Designed to help property managers and asset managers gain further knowledge about asset and portfolio management.
• Energy Efficiency and Environmental Responsibility: Sessions focus on the latest industry trends and best practices to achieve sustainable, energy-efficient building performance and operations.
• Health & Wellness: This track focuses on creating and maintaining healthy commercial properties for building occupants, and understanding how building features and services impact human health and well-being.
• Industrial Real Estate Management: Best practices, current trends, operational strategies and the outlook for this sector of commercial real estate.
• Leadership, Career and Talent Development: Sessions concentrate on professional development and maximizing career potential, as well as sharpening the leadership skills of others, and attracting and retaining new talent.
• Occupant Engagement: These sessions focus on creating successful tenant relationships, addressing evolving occupant and workplace needs, creating value, and tenant acquisition and retention strategies.
• Technology and Innovation: This track explores new and emerging technologies and innovations that are achieving efficiencies and providing enhanced capabilities for building owners and managers, and the challenges and opportunities presented by advancing technology.
Visit event's website
Print this page