ASHRAE 8th International Conference on Energy Research & DevelopmentPrint this page
November 28 - November 30, 2023
7W32+J43, 12 St, Andalous, Kuwait
January 30, 2023 – ASHRAE and Kuwait University are hosting the 8th International Conference on Energy Research & Development in Kuwait, November 28-30, 2023.
The conference aims to bring together energy planners, researchers and users to “optimize the utilization of basic energy resources in the major energy-consuming sectors in the arid regions of the Arabian Peninsula”.
The steering committee is actively securing papers on the following topics:
• Energy conversion and management; conservation; policy and planning; environmental issues; sustainable development
• Fuels and alternatives
• Combined and co-generation energy systems
• Air-conditioning and refrigeration systems
• Renewable energy technologies; energy storage; emerging energy technology
• Thermodynamics, heat transfer and fluid dynamics
• Thermodynamic optimization and exergy analysis
• Plant and facilities mechanical integrity
• Material design and analysis
Interested in presenting a paper? Abstracts should consist of 300 words (max). If accepted, final conference papers (8-page max) are due June 12, 2023. Abstracts can be SUBMITTED HERE. Deadline is March 1, 2023.
Visit event's website
Print this page