IoT Proptech Summit 2021 – onlinePrint this page
November 18, 2021
Organizers of the IoT PropTech Summit want you to join them at this one-day online event where industry players explore how IoT and connected technology “are changing the way we live and work”.
The event is being held online November 18, 2022, and the agenda has recently been published:
• Living smart: 360 degrees of technology for ROI and exceptional customer experience in multi-family space.
• Accelerating gin IoT technology: leveraging insurance partnerships.
• Smart buildings to smart cities.
• Environmental, social & governance and IoT: how proptech investment bolsters ESG initiatives. A C-Level discussion.
• A smart future: how developers are turning to intelligent designs.
• Disruption and opportunity: how the past two years have transformed our IoT appetite.
• Intelligent infrastructure for an intelligent world.
You’ll hear speakers from organizations such as: PCL Construction, AXA XL, Eddy Solutions, Microsoft Canada, Toronto Construction Association, Aon, Rogers for Business, Latium Technologies, MachineQ, Alberta IoT, Insurtech Canada, LoRa Alliance, Urban Living Futures, Exact Technology, Stantec, Long View Systems, Tribe Property Technologies, IoT For All.
N.B. This event accredited by the Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO). You will receive 4.5 Technical RIBO Accredited hours by attending.
The event is free, but you must register in advance.
Visit event's website
Print this page