Control & Automation
Onset offers “Using Excel to Evaluate Building and System Data” course
January 17, 2012 - Onset is now offering a new e-learning course focusing on how to perform the manipulations and calculations necessary to convert time-series data to actionable information for energy auditing, commissioning, measurement and verification, and diagnostics. Using Excel to Evaluate Building and System Data was developed by Stetz Consulting, and highlights how to:
• Calculate energy consumption by time-of-use.
• Calculate maximum, minimum, and average temperatures for occupied and unoccupied periods.
• Merge time-series data from different sources.
• Create and format time-series and scatter graphs that show relationships as a function of time or between variables.
• Calculate basic statistics on a data set, including histograms and linear regressions.
Participants will earn one continuing education credit through the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC). CLICK HERE to sign up.
January 17, 2012 By Alyssa Dalton
Print this page