Registration open for ASHRAE Virtual Conference
The cost to attend 92 technical sessions on topics from HVAC/R systems and equipment to zero energy buildings and more is US$99 for ASHRAE members and US$329 for non-members.
May 25, 2020 By Energy Manager Canada
The ASHRAE Annual Conference originally scheduled to run June 27 to July 1 in Austin, Texas has been restructured into a four-day live virtual event with a significantly reduced registration fee.
The cost to attend the 2020 ASHRAE Virtual Conference is US$99 for ASHRAE members (US$329 for non-members, which includes an annual ASHRAE membership) and includes:
- 12 live technical sessions with live Q&A with presenters
- an on-demand technical program of some 80 sessions
- scheduled live video chat sessions with speakers from on-demand sessions
- downloadable copies of all conference papers
- ASHRAE Leadership Moments each day from Society leaders
- virtual networking happy hours
The technical sessions will be available starting June 22, with conference activities and additional live sessions addressing the latest information relating to the COVID-19 pandemic taking place daily starting June 29 and continuing through July 2.
Technical program tracks include:
- HVAC/R systems and equipment
- Grid-Interactive efficient built environment
- Multifamily and residential buildings
- Zero energy buildings and communities
- Resilient buildings and communities
“While we realize that there is no substitute for the special level of interaction that face-to-face conferences provide, we are excited to present this unique format for our members to interact, collaborate and learn,” said 2019-20 ASHRAE President Darryl K. Boyce, P.Eng. “The unprecedented challenges of this year’s pandemic have afforded us a great opportunity to further our reach and level of engagement in a meaningful way to professionals from across the globe.”
Print this page