FLIR i-Series thermal imagers
FLIR Systems launches the all-new, FLIR i-Series thermal imaging cameras. The affordable three-camera FLIR i-Series range — the i40, i50, and i60 — offers stand-out infrared diagnostic capabilities designed to help in-house plant maintenance, electrical and HVAC technicians, building inspectors, and pro thermographers alike find problems faster and more easily.
September 19, 2008 By Energy Management
Leveraging FLIR’s global leadership in infrared technology, the i-Series introduces numerous features found in more expensive cameras:
• Available FUSION scalable picture-in-picture allows the user to precisely blend an IR image with a visual reference image on a large 3.5” color LCD.
• The built-in camera offers up to 2.3 megapixel resolution coupled with a built-in illuminator lamp to ensure quality images even in poorly-lit sites.
• Two per cent accuracy and a thermal sensitivity of <0.1°C at 25°C.
• Infrared detectors ranging from 120×120, 140×140, to 180×180 pixels.
• A five-hour swappable Li-Ion battery and a 1.3 pound ergonomic grip design.
For identifying electrical, mechanical, or building envelope issues, the FLIR i-Series cameras pay for themselves by revealing problems before a failure or expensive tear-down. FLIR i-Series thermal imagers are available at local distributors through Extech Instruments, a FLIR company.
Print this page