RETScreen International releases major upgrade to RETScreen software
June 11, 2012 - Energy Manager has learned an important upgrade to the RETScreen Software—RETScreen Suite—was released on June 1. RETScreen users should install this improved version of the software.
CLICK HERE to download RETScreen Suite.
RETScreen Suite integrates the RETScreen 4 clean energy project analysis software and the RETScreen Plus energy management software. Some of the key features and advances of RETScreen Suite include:
• Global benchmark database
• Clean Energy Policy Toolkit
• Interactive Bing Map for climate database
• 13 new energy resource maps
• 875 new products added to product database
• Multivariable regression analysis option
• Reference temperature optimization tool
• More flexible targeting tool
• Measurement & Verification (M&V) charting capability
• Detailed statistical analysis information
• Monitored data update form
• Enhanced reporting capabilities
The RETScreen Clean Energy Project Analysis Software is the world’s leading clean energy decision-making software, says RETScreen. It is provided completely free-of-charge by the Government of Canada.
RETScreen Suite was developed in collaboration with the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP) and the NASA Langley Research Center. With nearly 340,000 users in every country and territory of the world, the RETScreen software has a significant and growing influence on clean energy markets globally. The software has been directly responsible for over $7 billion in user savings to-date, says RETScreen.
Meantime… come to Toronto June 19-21 to join colleagues from global industry, finance, government and academia attending RETScreen 101. Get an intensive introduction to the RETScreen software, taught by members of the development team.
Participants will include key personnel from leading organizations such as Alcatel-Lucent, CH2M HILL, Department of National Defence, DuPont, Energy International, Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership, HSI, Honeywell, JP Morgan Chase, Nanyang Technological University, New Brunswick Power and United Technologies.
CLICK HERE to register.