Danfoss seeking 13th EnVisioneer of the Year – is it you?
By Anthony Capkun
February 22, 2022 – Danfoss is now accepting entries for its 13th annual EnVisioneer of the Year award competition.
Launched in 2010, the competition recognizes North American OEMs, building owners, municipalities, contractors and end users that have introduced a new product, opened a new facility, or invested in a building or system upgrade in the past 18 months using Danfoss products or solutions to realize energy and environmental savings.
(Sheridan College in Oakville, Ont., was recognized as the 2020 EnVisioneer of the Year.)
The award recognizes a commitment to core Danfoss values, says the company, including:
• Engineering solutions that improve performance and profitability
• Energy efficiency that meets higher standards and lower operating costs
• Environmental sustainability that provides a financial and social payback
• Engaged partnerships that foster quality, reliability, and innovation
The competition recognizes actions that:
• Reduce energy consumption
• Reduce CO2 emissions
• Reduce oil consumption
Participating organizations must show, through measurable data, how the project increased energy efficiency and reduced the carbon footprint of their building, plant, facility, or product. They must also describe the type of Danfoss equipment used.
Interested? Enter the competition by submitting a nomination by June 30, 2022. Applications will be reviewed and selected by a panel of third-party judges representing various disciplines.