Canada’s T. David Underwood named ASHRAE Distinguished Lecturer
September 24, 2012 - Congratulations to T. David Underwood of Underwood & Associates (in Oakville, Ont.) on representing Canada as one of 11 newly-named ASHRAE Distinguished Lecturers, who speak on topics impacting the built environment industry.
September 24, 2012 By Alyssa Dalton
Underwood, P.Eng., is a Fellow Life Member and ASHRAE-Certified Commissioning Process Management Professional. His presentation topics include:
• Career Opportunities For Students in ASHRAE
• Commissioning Tips Tricks and Techniques
• Introduction to Standard 189.1-2011, Green Building Design and Integrated Design Approach
• The Introduction to Building Energy Quotient (bEQ) Program
• Applying Standard 180-2008, Standard Practice for Inspection and Maintenance of Commercial Building HVAC Systems
This marks the 13th year of the Distinguished Lecturer Program, with more than 1200 lectures given since the program’s induction in 1999.
A total of 76 lecturers for the 2012-13 year represent 14 countries, including Canada, Argentina, Egypt, Hong Kong, India, Lebanon, Mexico, Singapore, United Kingdom and United States.
CLICK HERE for a complete listing of Distinguished Lecturers and procedures on how to arrange a lecturer presentation.
Print this page