SNC-Lavalin O&M seeks Energy Manager
October 21, 2010 By Craig Pearson
Key responsibilities of the position include:
· Ensuring a continual pro-active approach is in place with respect to the design and implementation of modern energy programs
· Developing policies, procedures and best practices relevant to a diversified work environment
· The implementation of the EMP, which involves the following specific responsibilities: utility information management, analysis, budgeting and report generation, as well as performance tracking of energy reduction measures
· Coordinate training for staff on relevant energy topics
· Assisting Portfolio Energy Managers in the definition phase of energy projects
· Reviewing Investigation Analysis Report (IAR) for presentation to the client and its approval
· Acting as a resource to management and field staff in regards to energy management
· Leading in the establishment and implementation of a national energy shared savings program
· Ensuring the KPI and transaction data is complete and maintained
SNC-Lavalin expects interested applicants to have a minimum of five years experience in energy management, preferably in the identification and implementation of energy conservation measures in commercial buildings. Interested candidates will also have a university or college degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent education and experience. Also, applicants are expected to have: in-depth knowledge of building mechanical and electrical systems; working knowledge of Building Automation systems; sound knowledge of economic analysis tools; excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent organizational and planning skills; and proficiency in report writing and in using MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access).
Interested applicants can submit their resume to www.snclavalin.com (job reference # C10-13273), or fax to 416-207-3229.
Print this page