EM CAREERS – Bonduelle Ontario Energy Manager – July 2012
July 18, 2012 - The Bonduelle Groupe is a multi-technology agri-food group specializing in vegetables. It maintains a presence in more than 80 countries and has 5,700+ full-time staff. Bonduelle Ontario is currently seeking to hire an:
By Alyssa Dalton
Duration: One year
Location: Tecumseh, Ont.
This position was posted July 10, 2012.
• Review existing energy study reports.
• Assess all processes and provide a description of each, detailing operating schedules, control systems, energy consumed (electrical, natural gas, steam, water, compressed air).
• Develop a database and energy tracking and monitoring system for each process to capture energy consumption and percentage system load.
• Identify energy saving opportunities, develop a business case to justify the expenditures, identify any grants available to offset capital expenditures and complete all applications to outside agencies to maximize available funding.
• Coordinate implementation of energy saving projects, including planning, budgeting, scheduling for the design, installation, commissioning and verification of predicted savings.
• Complete quarterly reports on initiative progress.
• Develop an energy plan that provides both short term and long term goals to reduce energy.
• CET, or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Certified Energy Manager or willing to obtain CEM within 6 months.
• Minimum 5 years hands on experience in Energy Management and energy reduction programs.
INTERESTED? Click here to apply for the position.
Please mention you saw this posting at Energy Manager!