EM CAREERS – Bonduelle Ontario Energy Manager – July 2012
July 18, 2012 - The Bonduelle Groupe is a multi-technology agri-food group specializing in vegetables. It maintains a presence in more than 80 countries and has 5,700+ full-time staff. Bonduelle Ontario is currently seeking to hire an:
July 18, 2012 By Alyssa Dalton
Duration: One year
Location: Tecumseh, Ont.
This position was posted July 10, 2012.
• Review existing energy study reports.
• Assess all processes and provide a description of each, detailing operating schedules, control systems, energy consumed (electrical, natural gas, steam, water, compressed air).
• Develop a database and energy tracking and monitoring system for each process to capture energy consumption and percentage system load.
• Identify energy saving opportunities, develop a business case to justify the expenditures, identify any grants available to offset capital expenditures and complete all applications to outside agencies to maximize available funding.
• Coordinate implementation of energy saving projects, including planning, budgeting, scheduling for the design, installation, commissioning and verification of predicted savings.
• Complete quarterly reports on initiative progress.
• Develop an energy plan that provides both short term and long term goals to reduce energy.
• CET, or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Certified Energy Manager or willing to obtain CEM within 6 months.
• Minimum 5 years hands on experience in Energy Management and energy reduction programs.
INTERESTED? Click here to apply for the position.
Please mention you saw this posting at Energy Manager!
Print this page